the pleasures of an airconditioned study....
Saturday, December 03, 2005
have enabled me to get everything organised and ready to email out.

My husband installed an old airconditioner we had *rotting* in our shed, in my study - and now I'm sitting in arctic chilly-ness safe from the blazing Queensland heat, typing, sewing and generally enjoying my time here. Yesterday however - I was melting, and sitting in perspiration and couldn't even be bothered to check my email.

Thank you everyone for your prompt returns of the information surveys.

I've had a number of suggestions and ideas for what we should make - but I'm keeping mum at the moment. The only thing I'll say is that we're going with an idea someone in the group other than me, came up with.

1 comments:

Justin said...

but that would be telling, wouldn't it? lol. you'll know in about 2 hours...

Post a Comment